Thursday, April 3, 2008

Moving Back to Geary's Country

My wife and I currently live in Miami and we HATE it! If anyone ever asks you to move here just say NO. Luckily my company wants me to open an office in New England therefore we are moving back to the Boston area where BTW you can get Geary's which is not available in Florida. The state beer of Florida is watered down Yuenling and the state bird, well that was eaten by the state snake.

For those of you who don't know what Geary's is:

Geary's is the best beer ever created, with the possible exception of SlimBeer but that is a subject for a different day. Geary's is not a beer for the faint of heart, nor anyone on a diet. But if you feel the way I do about beer; "Life is too short to drink cheap beer" than Geary's is for you. My buddy who also lives in Florida craves the beer so much that whenever I fly back I bring a 6 pack in my suitcase. A case a year keeps the friendship strong!

We do not know where we will end up yet but it will be somewhere within an hour of Boston and I am looking forward to a lot of cycling with SlimBiker and RAD/Czervik and BigFoot. I am doing a 100k ride to support the American Diabetes Association in early June with those guys which will be the longest ride SlimBiker and BigFoot have ever completed. Wish us luck!

No comments: